RAM Releases its Newest Home Accessibility Lift Product to the Market Today
RAM Manufacturing Ltd. Has officially launched its latest product, the Trust-T-Lift 750, to the market. This new product is designed specifically for the Home Lift and Commercial Lift Market in order to make accessibility for elderly, disabled, and mobility impaired people easier and more cost effective.
The Trust-T-Lift brand has represented excellence in this space for over 25 years and with this latest TTL750 launch RAM has again shown its dedication to improving the lives of people across North America.
The TTL750 has a number of benefits over previous offerings from RAM and the offerings from competition. These benefits include things such as:
- 750lb weight rating for power wheelchairs/ scooters
- Ability to plug in to any standard wall socket due to 15AMP, 110V power requirement
- RAM’s most reliable drive system to date for long, worry-free use
- Even easier to install than RAM’s previous product
- Travel Heights from 0 – 14 feet now available
- Easy access electrical from top of tower to allow for easy maintenance
- Advanced corrosion protection for long attractive service life
- Patented “Zero Load Start” for long motor life
- Patented “Soft Touch” Controls
“We are delighted to be taking the home lift market to new heights with our latest product the TTL750,” said Graham Kawulka of RAM Manufacturing Ltd. “This a great opportunity to help folks that have mobility issues with a new and improved product that we hope will be welcomed by our dealers and the end users as we move to full production in the coming weeks”.