COVID-19 Response Plan
To our valued partners,
We are all responding to an unprecedented situation. Communities and businesses across the world are being faced with the daily evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic while working tirelessly to safeguard their families’ well being.
At RAM Elevators & Lifts we are determined to continue supporting our clients needs while at the same time fiercely protecting the safety of our team. We understand that RAM’s products are a necessity for many of our clients to access their homes and buildings – perhaps now more than ever.
With COVID-19 continuing to impact every facet of our daily lives, we are implementing all recommendations from the jurisdictional authorities, as well as the WHO and CDC to ensure the safety of all RAM stakeholders. We will continue to follow developments and recommendations and adjust our operations accordingly.
We want to reassure you that we remain safely open and operational while we continue to serve our clients’ critical accessibility needs. We are not experiencing any disruption to our manufacturing supply chain, nor do we have serious impediments to our ability to ship your products. We will advise you if anything changes.
We also recognize that many of our customers are apprehensive about home and site visits required to service or install our products. We’ve made the following recommendation to those working directly with clients to coordinate our site work.
Screening with our service coordinator prior to attending site:
• Ensure that the client or any members of the household have not traveled outside of the country or domestically via air travel during the COVID-19 outbreak
• Inform client that no visits will be scheduled if any of their staff/family members are feeling sick, has a fever or is showing signs of a respiratory illness
• No service calls will be scheduled if anyone in the residence is in self-isolation
Service personnel protocol upon arrival:
• Wash hands as often as possible with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• Carry and use hand cleaner (hand sanitizer preferably if available) before entering client’s home, and when you leave site.
• Don’t shake customers hands on arrival and keep an appropriate distance from the clients: Practice social distancing
• Wear latex gloves during the service call and dispose of the gloves after you leave their residence/commercial building.
• Wear face mask when in residential sites.
• Wear fresh / new boot covers on each visit.
• Wipe down the areas you have touched with disinfectant wipes.
• Avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose.
We encourage everyone to continue to look out for one another and put community at the forefront of your decisions. It is time like these we are reminded of how connected we all are.
Please feel free to reach out to anyone at RAM if you have any questions, comments or concerns.