About the role
The Sales Support and Customer Service Coordinator role is an integral position within the Sales department. The objective of the role is act as a point of contact for all customers both externally and internally (Sales, Engineering, Shipping, Production, Tech Support etc) for all RAM Locations. The primary focus would be identifying challenges early in the process and working towards solutions. Taking initiative, detail orientation, reliability and strong customer service approach are critical qualities for this role.
- Supporting the sales team by :
- Generating quotes based on inputs from sales team members across Canada.
- Prepare and cost out upgrades and repair quotes based on feedback from the Installing team.
- Processing of sales orders for Canada and North America.
- Coordinating project roll outs.
- Handling sales orders by phone, email or mail and check that orders have the correct prices, discounts, product numbers and drawings.
- Promptly responding to all inquiries, inform delays, arrange delivery dates in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Input orders, obtain freight quotes and ensure they are processed according to customer requirements.
- Ensure all orders are accurate and delivered on time by coordinating with the internal departments.
- Conducting regular follow ups with dealer partners on existing orders, leads and
providing information on RAM products.
- Responsible for the entire gamut of activities related to parts orders from creating the order to shipping.
- Assist the RAM Technical Support Team by answering calls, coordinating parts orders and providing administrative support.
- Develop and maintain filing systems to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial to the finance department.
- Answer customers calls, queries and schedule customer appointments.
- Support receptionist when call volumes are high.
- Act as a back up to the Service and Install Coordinator
- Additional duties as assigned by Management.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms. Being responsible for the copywriting, creative, generating and scheduling of posts.
- Manage content on various platforms, including websites and social media channels.
- Respond and monitor online reviews, investigate concerns.
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other promotional material.
- Generating leads & conversions through social media marketing strategies.
- Other miscellaneous marketing duties as assigned by Management, including but not limited to event planning and internal communications.
Skills & Qualifications
- Candidate with sales support background preferred.
- Marketing experience would be an asset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure while providing excellent customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)